Website Analysis and Optimization:
The main areas that usually require attention in order to improve rankings with search engines on the internet are as follows:
- Clean up (optimize) coding on the site so that it conforms to the guidelines which search engines have laid out for websites.
- Content - there needs to be a substantial increase in content on the site, and there needs to be regular updates and additions to that content over time. This will increase the relevancy of the information the site provides, giving it more value in the eyes of the search engines.
- Focus - the content on the site needs to speak to the product and keywords that the client wants and will search for, otherwise known as keywords.
We can recode the site as part of our services in an effort to be search engine friendly. Recoding key areas of the site allow us to ensure that the coding is done in accordance with modern search engine guidelines, allowing the website to degrade onto text-only browsers, speech readers and more. We can help create compelling and relevant SEO (Search Engine Optimization) content for the web pages on the site with your guidance. We will create title tags, descriptions and keywords for the pages using the best SEO keywords for your business.
With our extensive experience in managing and developing businesses, we can help you with strategic planning, marketing, guidance on best practices for your business, existing website analysis and creating your new SEO'ed website. We are well suited to help you translate the bits-and-bites of the technological world into real-world English with a no-nonsense business logic, thanks to our extensive backgrounds in computing and web-based technologies.
Website Development Process:
When building a website ask yourself what's the goal of your website?
- To inform?
- To build a community?
- To gain valuable market research?
- To reduce support and customer service costs?
- To reach a broad audience with a message?
- To find sales leads?
- To conduct e-commerce?
- To gain advertising revenue?
- To brand your company?
- To build trust?
- To reduce printing and mailing costs?
Website Elements to Consider
- Graphic Design
- Social Networks
- Search Engine Optimization
- Responsive Web Design Website Development
- Content Management Systems
- Lifestyle Gallery
- Web Statistics
Content Management System (CMS)?:
Generating more sales, attracting new customers and satisfying repeat clients are some of the main benefits of a professionally designed website. At SVC Internet Marketing we combine strong sales and marketing backgrounds with years of user-oriented design experience to develop highly effective and attractive websites. We take pride in the websites created that is not only successful but keep customers coming back. At SVC we guarantee that we will provide you with a website that is unique to your business using a state of the art Content Management System. This state of the art website design system provides the convenience of being able to upload content to your website yourself. However if you require assistance, or need a task completed quickly, we can make all changes/updates to your site for you at a small charg